RetailNext is the most advanced in-store analytics technology in the market today. We are looking to expand our technical support team with talented, highly-motivated individuals who can support our customers both before and after the sales cycle and help them get the most out of our products. This position is at our headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
- Serve as 1st Line fix of customer issues.
- Provide Initial problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Handle ticket queue with a quick response to customer issues when logged.
- Adjust video analytics within the software.
- Upload customer configuration data and troubleshoot issues while doing so.
- Create reports within the software via XML.
- Create and run the Shell/Python/Perl/SQL Scripts required to automate resolution of customer issues.
- Install and stage our software on a hardware platform.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction in our customer base.
- Learn more and do research where needed.
- Document workarounds or solutions to issues found in our knowledge base.
- Work with onsite technician to enable delivery of our solution and to troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct remote and, in extreme cases, local support to diagnose and resolve incidents.
- Develop a deep understanding of RetailNext’s products and services
- Sound knowledge of Linux systems (CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora)
- Sound knowledge of Windows systems
- Sound knowledge of databases (PostgreSQL and MySQL)
- Ability to create SQL Scripts
- Sound knowledge of network architecture and protocols (TCP/IP, SSH, SCP, Ethernet)
- Good ability to troubleshoot network, software, and operating system issues in a distributed software environment
- Use of tools: Wireshark, Ethereal, tcpdump, strace, sar, top, vi, yum, rpm, rc scripts, sed, awk, etc.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator or equivalent UNIX based qualification
Qualified applicants should e-mail a current resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com
Careers at RetailNext
See what it's like to work at RetailNext: www.retailnext.net/about-us/careers