As global retailers are rapidly embracing advanced shopper analytics, we are seeing significant growth in the number of multinational retailers that have deployed RetailNext solutions in their stores in the U.S. as well as overseas. RetailNext’s ability to scale and deliver valuable store insights across internal departments, and provide localized solutions and support to many regions, is helping drive this growth.
More than 100 retailers globally are using RetailNext to optimize marketing and increase profit per shopper in their stores. With technical support, business development, engineering, and sales teams now based in several countries, including the U.K., Switzerland, Russia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, RetailNext is a growing global brand.
Today we’re excited to announce that RetailNext has further invested in its global expansion by growing its operations and leadership teams outside of the U.S., and acquiring UK-based consultancy Illogik Ltd. Other RetailNext growth highlights include:
- Currencies – Platform and data reports now support 164 currencies
- Global Deployment Locations – Deployed in 33 countries including Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Dubai, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, U.S., and more
- Languages – Localized platform to include new languages such as French, German, Spanish, and Russian
- Partners – Over 10 new resellers in international locations including the UK, Russia, Turkey, Argentina, Brazil, and more
In addition to the existing leadership team in Europe, RetailNext made several new strategic hires to drive international growth. Key hires include:
- Victor Baneth, Director of Sales, EMEA (U.K.)
- Ray Hom, Director of Business Development, APAC (Singapore)
- Harry Manley, Director of Global Technical Services (U.S.)
We expect to see 200% year-over-year revenue growth this fiscal year with no sign of slowing! For more information about RetailNext’s global expansion, acquisition, or leadership additions, please visit the official press release here.