Last Holiday season, the long-promised multi-channel, omnichannel shopping experience swept into reality, unleashing a connected, empowered shopper and changing the very way shoppers shop.
And, nothing has happened since to slow the pace of change – it’s gone even further, faster.
Digital and physical channels have converged, creating the “digical” landscape, and retailers are changing their go-to-market tactics to a more shopper-centric approach. Holiday 2015 will be the next big test, and the best-prepared retailers will have a leg up on their competitors.
Make plans to attend the next installment of the RetailNext webinar series, “Preparing for Holiday 2015,” Tuesday, August 11, 2:00 pm EDT/11:00 am PDT. Shelley E. Kohan, RetailNext’s vice president of retail consulting and a faculty member at the Fashion Institute of Technology, will lead a spirited discussion on how retailers can best prepare for the plentiful opportunity present by Holiday, including:
- An understanding of key macro-level retail trends impacting the brick-and-mortar environment
- A review of lessons learned from Holiday 2014
- Knowledge of current traffic metrics and micro-level trends
- Identifying the challenges – and opportunities – of the calendar
- An action plan of “must do’s” (as well as a few “don’ts”) for Holiday 2015
Register to attend “Preparing for Holiday 2015” today!
Join the #retail and #holiday conversation on Twitter at @RetailNext, @retailshelley & @RayHartjen, as well as at www.facebook.com/retailnext.