Today’s shopper has a new shopper journey, and her mobile device is unquestionably her new tour guide. Consider the following:
- Mobile accounts for 50 percent of overall online retail traffic
- 55 percent of shoppers have used mobile devices in-store
- 62 percent of mobile shoppers find information gathered by mobile more beneficial than in-store displays
- Mobile already accounts for over 15 percent of digital spending worldwide
For many, mobile engagement means one thing – a mobile app.
Not so fast!
It’s one thing for an app to be downloaded; it’s something entirely different for an app to used, or even kept and not uninstalled. As such, at best, an app accounts for only five percent of a retailer’s total mobile traffic.
So, what about the other 95 percent?
Make plans to join the next installment of the RetailNext webinar series, “Engage 100% of Your Mobile Shoppers: No App Required,” and learn the state-of-the-art in targeted marketing and mobile engagement, and the mobile strategies retailers are executing upon to attract, engage and retain shoppers.
Join facilitators Jesus Sanchez, formerly co-founder and CEO of Pikato and now head of targeted marketing and engagement at RetailNext, and Kim Feil, former chief marketing officer at Walgreens, as they discuss:
- Driving engagement, loyalty and sales via mobile and other personalized interactions
- Utilizing retail analytics and machine learning to get more relevant, more timely and more personal
- Increasing marketing effectiveness by delivering more personally relevant shopper communications
- Managing all 1:1 shopper communications in a single platform
Reserve your space in the webinar by registering today.
Join the #retail conversation on Twitter @RetailNext, as well as at www.facebook.com/retailnext.