It's the opening morning of the NRF Big Show, and once again we have a packed booth. It's packed not only with retailers who are interested in how to use factual understanding of in-store behavior to improve the bottom line. It's also packed with new functionality that we're showing to help those retailers gain even more actionable insights. The main pieces of innovative technology we're showing are:
- Multi-Camera Heat Maps – Patent-pending ability to combine data from multiple camera views into a single, storewide traffic heat map.
- Male/Female Demographic Detection – Reports on the makeup of shoppers in any given store location based on highly accurate gender recognition.
- Advanced Wi-Fi-Based Analytics – Provides additional insights by measuring the behavior of Wi-Fi-enabled smart phones and tablets in and around the store’s environs.
- Employee Traffic Exclusion – The industry-first exclusion of employees from video traffic counts based on assigned Wi-Fi tracking tags.
- Improved Video Browser – With no plug-in required, this cross-platform web-based video browser includes enhanced features such as easier search and export and a configurable multi-screen view mode, complete with multi-screen export.
- Multi-Currency Support – Multi-national chains can leverage currency conversion for immediate and accurate reporting across all territories.
- Enhanced Point-of-Sale Exception Reporting – Includes one-click exception reporting, automatically calculated transaction statistics, and POS data export containing video for selected events.
- Integration with Select Legacy DVR Systems – Leverages retailers’ investment by enabling full analytics capabilities, a full-featured web-based interface, and mobile tablet viewing for existing DVR systems.
So if you're attending the Big Show, make sure you stop by booth #2425 and see the latest in Applied Big Data for brick-and-mortar retail.