RetailNext is looking for a Data Analyst to join our Business Analytics team. Here at RetailNext, we collect over 75 petabytes worth of data that we use to help brick-and-mortar retailers improve their operations and in-store experience to ultimately drive sales.
RetailNext is looking for Data Analyst to draw insights from our extensive set of retail data to benefit our retail customers and the broader retail industry. As part of a growing, fast-paced organization, you will have a unique opportunity to collaborate on the analytical direction of RetailNext.
- Generate (through SQL queries) and analyze large data sets for key internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare customer-facing presentations for a variety of retail customers.
- Collaborate with other analysts as well as other functional groups within the organization on existing and new data product development.
- Generate retail industry insights from large sets of retail data.
- Assist with ad-hoc numerical modeling requests.
- 2-4 years of related work experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail with regard to both numerical (spreadsheet) and presentation precision and elegance
- Strong understanding of and sensitivity towards data integrity and cleanliness
- Passion for the retail industry and the application of analytics to enhance the retail experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and quickly organize and prioritize workload requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills and sensitivity toward deadlines
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required. Advanced SQL query knowledge strongly preferred.
- Skilled at working with spreadsheets and data visualization
- Ability to glean actionable insights from large data sets and find the story within the data
- Proven track record as a resourceful self-starter who is creative and comfortable working cross-functionally
- Ability to work collaboratively, yet comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
Qualified applicants should e-mail a current resume along with salary requirements to Jobs@retailnext.net
Careers at RetailNext
See what it's like to work at RetailNext: www.retailnext.net/about-us/careers