RetailNext, the leading technology company in the in-store analytics space, seeks a full-time Project Manager to support its rapidly growing business. Through the RetailNext solution, RetailNext provides an in-store information platform with outstanding analytics and insight in order maximize key metrics of product and store performance specific to the retail environment. Through video recording and analytics, POS transaction data integration and advanced data mining features, RetailNext delivers an in-store intelligence platform which is easily used on a daily basis for store optimization at all levels. RetailNext is the next level in understanding customer behavior, which in turn provides data for all departments to make better decisions in order to ultimately drive sales and deliver a superior customer experience.
- Manage the coordination of all aspects of solution deployment including:
– Field service vendors
– Product delivery
– Tech Services
– Customer project management
- Effectively coordinate internal, customer and partner resources to complete planned tasks
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing internal and external requirements
- Manage internal and external resources to complete deliverables, track progress and facilitate issue resolution
- Primary customer contact for managing day-to-day project activities
- Develop meeting agendas, coordinating resources, facilitating meetings, documenting outcomes and driving actions to completion
- Manage ongoing project documentation such as schedules, issues lists, risk factors, meeting minutes, and ensure documents are complete, current, and archived
- Develop weekly project status reports, distributing to required parties, reviewing with customer resources and RetailNext management
- Coordinate staffing of project resources
- Identify scope changes quickly, gaining approval on change orders, escalating issues to assure resolution before project timeline and staying within budget
- Utilize existing processes including checkpoint reviews and documentation, and contribute to process improvement
- Partner with stakeholders with order placement for roll-outs, pilots and ongoing replacements
- Travel as necessary to client and partner locations
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
The person who fills this role will:
- Love serving customers and has an insatiable appetite for delivering excellent customer service and exceeding customer expectations
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and is able to communicate technology as an approachable and understandable tool
- Have deep project management skills and be extremely detail oriented.
- Have a “roll up their sleeves” mentality to ensure smooth execution of a project
- Work well with cross-functional teams and is team oriented to ensure maximum results for client and RetailNext.
- Be a self-starter, is comfortable with frequently changing requirements and can work autonomously while still keeping relevant stakeholders up to date on progress
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Undergraduate degree in business or other relevant discipline
- 3+ years of experience in project management.
- Experience deploying software or hardware solutions in a retail environment.
- Some knowledge of both the US and European retail landscapes.
- Knowledge of MS Office products, proficient in NetSuite and project management tools.
- Experience working in start-up or entrepreneurial environment
RetailNext Inc. provides a competitive compensation package including salary, benefits and an employee stock option program.
Qualified applicants should e-mail a current resume along with salary requirements to Jobs@retailnext.net
Careers at RetailNext
See what it's like to work at RetailNext: www.retailnext.net/about-us/careers