If you are interested in being part of an energetic team focused on delivering highly innovative products, then RetailNext is the place for you. We are looking for a Software Project Manager to join us in building the next generation of RetailNext products. You will coordinate the efforts of representatives from each function of the project, including Development, Release Engineering, Product Management, and QA. Most importantly, you will be an integral part of the software development team, and as such you will have responsibility not only for guiding the development process, but also for the quality of our software and the delivery of the product.
Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years of both project management and hands-on software development experience in SaaS or Enterprise Software. You will be ultimately responsible for the successful delivery of the projects.
- Help guide the development process, the quality of our software, and the delivery of the product.
- Coordinate the efforts of representatives from each function of the project, including Development, Release Engineering, Product Management, and QA.
- Work hand in hand with the Product Managers to create plans and drive execution with scope, schedule, and quality goals.
- Plan, track, and report on projects and deliverables.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential hurdles, and devise contingency plans.
- Maintain clear and concise communication with stakeholders on all aspects of the project.
- Develop and refine best practices and tools.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Software Engineering or a related, applicable field
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience in commercial software
- 3+ years direct work experience as a software project manager
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- A proactive nature: able to drive delivery of projects forward in spite of hurdles, actively drive the schedule, and coordinate across functions to ensure projects are delivered within scope and on time.
- Certifications in Project Management, Agile, and Scrum Master a plus.
Qualified applicants should e-mail a current resume along with salary requirements to Jobs@retailnext.net
Careers at RetailNext
See what it's like to work at RetailNext: www.retailnext.net/about-us/careers