Today’s shoppers are empowered by information and global alternatives, and their cross-channel shopping journeys create a complicated environment in which retailers and their siloed organizations must compete. Making matters worse are the often archaic and ineffective performance metrics that retailers are trying to “shoehorn” into the new retail reality, both online and in-store.
In the Connecting the Omnichannel Dots webinar, participants will:
- Understand the “reset” of the retail industry and its most critical success factors
- Identify the top retailer challenges causing roadblocks to success
- Examine the latest metrics retailers are using to drive omnichannel success
- Learn how to attribute shopper visits to both online and in-store sales
- Develop strategies to best determine online and in-store signals of purchase intent
Senior Manager, Retail Consulting
Lauren Bitar has over 10 years of brick-and-mortar and e-Commerce experience, both retail and wholesale. Her main areas of focus are merchandising and planning, with a secondary focus on process design and store operations. Lauren holds a Bachelors degree in Marketing from the University of Florida and a Masters in Business Administration from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
CEO & Co-Founder
James Yancey has spent the past decade working across countries and businesses with marketers focused on connecting online data via attribution analysis. Seeing a real need for a cost effective, simple and elegant way to connect offline and online data, he created CloudTags, a venture-backed company headquartered in Atlanta with offices in London, and New York. Prior to CloudTags, Yancey was a founding employee of both 360i and IgnitionOne where he led the US business and launched the European business as Managing Director and VP of Global Strategy.