Discover how you can effectively utilize floor space and fixture optimization to maximize the customer traffic flow and shopping behaviors inside the four walls.
Discover how you can effectively utilize floor space and fixture optimization to maximize the customer traffic flow and shopping behaviors inside the four walls. The test and measure approach allows retailers to implement proven floor layouts company-wide resulting in improved customer experience and increased sales.
RetailNext invites you to join Shelley E. Kohan VP of Retail Consulting in this recorded webinar session on floor plan optimization. With the right tools, you will be able to build a layout that drive the appropriate levers (traffic, average transaction value, conversion) resulting in a combined increase in sales per shopper yield.
You will also learn how to:
- Leverage in-store analytics to better understand consumer shopping behaviors in your store
- Increase sales by improving the in-store shopping experience
- Measure and monitor performance and layout of the product
- Change floor and display concepts based on shopper gender demographics
- Maximize service areas of the store (customer service, fitting rooms, pharmacies, etc.)