RetailNext is looking for a full-time Sales Specialist - Loss Prevention to sell to the RetailNext Loss Prevention solution to new and upsell existing customers.
RetailNext is looking for a motivated Sales Specialist to expand RetailNext’s Loss Prevention footprint in North America. Working in a fast-paced “startup” environment, you will devise and execute strategies for the region, harness synergies with the sales teams and proactively grow our revenue by forging strong relationships with new and existing retail customers. The successful candidate has a background in selling Loss Prevention technology and a proven track record of outperforming targets.
The RetailNext platform provides an in-store information platform with outstanding analytics and insight in order to maximize key metrics of product and store performance specific to the retail environment. With its video recording and analytics, POS transaction data integration, and advanced data mining features, RetailNext delivers an in-store intelligence platform which is easily used on a daily basis for store optimization at all levels. Headquarters are based in San Jose, CA.
- Partner with existing Account Directors, to discover opportunities, penetrate accounts, and close new Loss Prevention business.
- Develop and manage customer relationships in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, retain existing revenue and obtain additional business.
- Provide a continuous feedback loop to Product and Engineering for product enhancement and improvement.
- Work with incumbent sales teams and internal resources to develop and implement sales plans that provide clearly defined strategies, tactics and timeframes to maximize revenue for Loss Prevention products.
- Develop sales in the designated target markets by identifying new opportunities with prospective enterprise customers headquartered in the region by cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer meetings.
- Develop Loss Prevention integrator channel network to compliment current sales team and go-to-market strategy
- Use Salesforce to provide detailed weekly forecast funnels to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
- Identify new business, as well as upsell, cross-sell and resell opportunities to sustainably grow revenue for the Loss Prevention product.
- Evangelize the RetailNext Loss Prevention solutions in the region, building renown and trust in our services.
- The person who fills this role will be someone who possesses these qualities:
- Loves to sell and is comfortable building relationships at all levels and from all stages of development (cold-calling to maintaining strong relationships with existing customers).
- Enjoys and is comfortable interacting with and presenting to C-level executives and senior managers both within the client organization and internally.
- Has strong communication skills and is able to communicate technology as an approachable and understandable tool.
- Has strong project management skills and is not afraid to roll up his or her sleeves to ensure smooth execution of a project.
- Works well with cross-functional teams and is team oriented to ensure maximum results for clients and RetailNext.
- Is a self-starter and can work autonomously while still keeping relevant stakeholders up to date on progress.
Applicants will ideally meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise sales. The ideal candidate will have experience selling to big-box retailers and/or will have experience selling retail-oriented, complex software applications (Payroll/Staff Management Systems, POS Systems, CRM applications, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of the Loss Prevention solution market.
- Strong presentation skills and knowledge of MS Office products.
- Experience working in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment highly desirable.