Love retail? Love technology? Passionate about creating delightful software experiences? RetailNext could be the place for you.
We're looking for someone with a strong technical background and proven product management skills to join our team. You’ll work with nearly everyone in our company to build the tools that will transform the way people shop and the way retail business is run.
We work in a continuous-deployment environment. Customers will use the features you design right away: you’ll get quick feedback, and your work won’t sit for months waiting for a release.
- Create, refine, and prioritize requirements for our cloud-based retail analytics product based on inputs that you gather from internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the design of the user experience, with an emphasis on data visualization and analysis
- Measure and improve the performance and profitability of our solutions by working with operations and support teams
- Represent the voice of the customer in daily conversations with engineering teams
- Minimum 2 years Product Management Experience, ideally 4+
- Experience with application UI design
- Experience putting together high-quality requirements for complex software features based on a deep understanding of user needs
- A desire to work in a high-growth environment
- A love of interacting with people inside and outside of the company, not locked away in an office writing PRDs that nobody will read
- Experience with agile/lean software development practices
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Curiosity and a growth mindset
- Software development or computer science background
- Analytics and data science expertise
- Retail experience