The candidate that will succeed in this position will be able to create all the testing and automation frameworks as required for their projects. Thus, the candidate may have to work on multiple projects once, also working to improve the company's best practices from a testing standpoint.
- Collaborate effectively with the product and engineering teams to review requirements and develop comprehensive test plans to drive the project to on-time completion.
- Design, develop, maintain and execute test cases and report test results.
- Participate in the design of major features from gathering initial requirements through acceptance testing.
- Be responsible for ensuring that our test plans are thorough and our test scripts remain up to date with each release.
- Work closely with the QA team on both the on-premise solution and the cloud based architecture of the product
- Maintain test scripts and recipes so that they remain up to date with each release or update
- Work with the product management team to understand customer requirements and use cases
- Work with the development team to explore edge cases and define acceptance test criteria
- Do white-box acceptance tests of the underlying implementation and test cases
- Assist the development team with large scale performance and migration testing
- Can work independently, not with much mentorship and verification, help junior members of the team
- Experience creating and updating detailed test plans
- A results oriented individual who thrives to work with cross-functional teams in a fast paced Agile environment
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Experience with both Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with testing cloud-based applications is a plus
- Proficiency with any scripting language is a plus
- Experience scripting automated workflows for web applications using selenium WebDriver is a plus
- Experience of certifying Mobile Apps and services for both iOS and Android platforms
- Working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS
- Competitive salary and the company Stock Options Plan
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance (PMI), Life Insurance
- 50% gym compensation
- English language classes
- Relevant conference & events tickets
- Latest equipment + budget for the extra equipment or devices
- 28 working days of holidays
- Up to 5 months of 100% paid maternity leave
- Business trips to our offices / travel and expenses compensation
- Full remote work is possible, flexible work policy