There are plenty of aspects related to running a retail organization that are challenging and, perhaps, rather unappealing, but inventory management is probably at the top of the list of things many retail managers are least excited about doing. However, when it comes to inventory shrinkage, ignorance isn’t bliss. The less you know, the more you lose.
Finding ways to combat retail inventory shrinkage comes down to understanding your risks and taking appropriate action to reduce them. A new infographic by Se-Kure Controls entitled, “Common and Costly Inventory Mistakes to Avoid,” looks at 10 of the most common mistakes retailers make when it comes to managing their inventories.
Topics the infographic explores include:
- Avoiding having too much inventory
- Ensuring product displays are well-organized
- Performing regular inventory checks
- Paying attention to the threat of shoplifting
- Reevaluating internal security checks
Infographic created by Se-Kure Controls