“How can we increase customer loyalty among millennials?” It’s a burning question most every retailer asks nowadays. Millennials, typically defined as those born between the early 1980’s and early 2000s, are changing the workplace as they occupy an increasingly large portion of the workforce. In fact, millennials are expected to overtake baby boomers in population in 2019 as their numbers swell to 73 million and baby boomers decline to 72 million.
This tech-savvy generation is the first to come of age with cable TV, the Internet and cell phones, so technology is essentially baked into every millennial’s DNA. And with millennials in the U.S. spending a collective $600 billion per year, there is no doubt retailers need to focus their efforts on understanding how the millennial mind works.
So how exactly do brands secure brand loyalty for millennials?
To help retailers better understand the buying patterns of a typical millennial consumer, REVZI created a detailed infographic entitled, “How to increase customer loyalty among millennials” that shares some of the most fascinating statistics regarding this demographic.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect:
- Data you should be collecting about your customers
- Millennial consumer behaviour online vs. offline
- How to keep millennials loyal to your brand
- [INFOGRAPHIC] Millennials & Their American Dream Blog
- [INFOGRAPHIC] Millennials & Their Path to Purchase Blog
- [INFOGRAPHIC] Mobile & Effectively Marketing to Millennials Blog
- [INFOGRAPHIC] Multicultural Millennials and Brand Loyalty Blog