The most advanced in‑store analytics solution available.
In‑store analytics is a collection of systems working together to organize, analyze, and display visualizations of massive amounts of diverse retail data.
RetailNext technology works through a series of steps
The RetailNext smart store platform integrates a wide variety of digital and physical data sources from inside and around your stores. Hardware-agnostic, the RetailNext platform uses any current, existing sensor infrastructure (such as analog and IP cameras, WLAN infrastructure, etc.) or RetailNext’s revolutionary Aurora sensor, the only all-in-one sensor to integrate stereo video, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and a beacon into a single device. The Aurora sensor includes built-in deep learning-based AI and the industry’s widest field of view, to make deployment and activation a quick and easy, plug-and-play experience.
- Video Camera Feeds
- Point of Sale Systems
- Wi-Fi- and Bluetooth-enabled Mobile Devices
- Guest Wi-Fi-connected Devices
- Workforce Management Systems
- Staffing Schedules
- Promotional Calendars
- Weather Systems
- Third-party API applications
- And more …
The RetailNext SaaS platform organizes, analyzes and displays visualizations of massive volumes of diverse retail data. The software aggregates information from all your stores on the cloud, providing a unified and instant view of your stores and shoppers, across your chain – all in real time.
- Integrates data from all locations worldwide
- Is scalable for any size enterprise
- Preserves critical bandwidth
- Provides real-time access to store results
- Actively monitors input sources for data integrity
- Is secure, highly available, and compliant with applicable common standards
- Offers on-cloud deployment
RetailNext presents this information in a variety of useful formats, enabling you to discover and implement changes to improve the customer experience and commercial performance. The robust set of analysis tools and reports allows you to easily visualize data, identify trends, and compare them across any time period. And you can easily access all this information using a variety of intuitive interfaces:
- Web dashboard
- Mobile application
- Canned and customizable scheduled reports
- Analysis and data-mining tools
- Real-time alerts
- Raw data exports and comprehensive APIs
The potential for you to gain deep insights into your retail operations and shopper behaviors is as vast as the amount of data you can collect. Through a precise, fact-based understanding of how shoppers move around your stores, the RetailNext platform enables you to optimize store layouts, fixtures, staffing and even product offerings based on what you’ve learned. You can also measure the effectiveness of marketing and merchandising strategies, and can test new store concepts before a full roll-out.
RetailNext ensures ROI of these insights through its team of Retail Engagement Managers who provide support during the entire engagement, from roll-out to training your organization on how to best act on data.
With RetailNext technology, you’re now empowered with insights never before available:
- Who are my customers?
- What are their demographics (male/female, age, etc.)?
- Are they new to my store?
- How often do they come back?
- Where are they coming from?
- What are their interests?
- How many people enter my stores?
- How many people did I capture from the overall passerby traffic?
- How many were unique visitors?
- Of the total store traffic, how many are shoppers vs. staff?
- How are my staffing levels compared to the traffic throughout the day?
- How are shoppers behaving while in the store?
- How do they interact with my merchandise?
- Where do they go (which departments, aisles, display, etc.)?
- In which order do they visit these areas?
- Where do they actually stop to engage?
- What captures their attention?
- What do they end up buying?
- How do layout changes or product location impact my store performance?
- How does my staff contribute to store success?
- How are my staffing levels compared to my needs?
- What is the productivity of my staff?
- Where is my staff spending their time?
- How is their interaction with the shoppers?
- How does it impact my store performance?
- How are my stores performing against key performance indicators (KPIs)?
- How are my comparable sales, conversion, average ticket value, etc?
- How do my staffing and my shopper base composition impact my KPI?
- Are there other external factors I need to consider, like weather or available potential customers walking by the door?
Review our Retail Solutions Buyer Guide or browse resources such as Case Studies, Solution Briefs, and more in the Resource Library.Buyer Guide Resource Library